Rachel L.T. Rodriguez
Direct Phone: 202.337.7810 Florida Phone: Fax: 202.337.7810
Intellectual Property, Litigation, Corporate Compliance, Immigration
- Commercial Litigation
- Contracts, Collections
- EEO/Title VII claims
- Corporate Compliance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Investigations
- Securities and Exchange Commission compliance and investigations
- Not-for-profit organization, small business formation
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright Protection
- Brand Protection, Trademark Prosecution
- Family-based Petitions
- Employment-based Petitions
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Wheaton College (IL), B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Former staff attorney, Willkie, Farr & Gallagher
- Former attorney in Department of the Interior, Office of the Solicitor
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- Board of Directors, Help Haiti Kids, Inc.
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Spanish, conversational French, German
- Peter Farkas, “From a Passive Defense to Offensive Action: Chinese Intellectuual Property Protection and Deffense in U.S. Courts”, Adaptation from prepared remarks to All-China Patent Agents’ Association May 7, 2010, Rachel L.T. Rodriguez, ed.
- Chinese Law Yearbook Series, collaboration with Dr. Tom Zwart, Utrecht, Netherlands (2009-2010).
- Environmental Liability and Ecological Damage in European Law, The Common Core of European Private Law, Monika Hinteregger, ed., Cambridge U. Press (2008).
- World Refugee Survey, US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (2005).
- “The Blue Nile, Sudan: Will the International Community Hear Their Cries?” 5 RJLR n.*1.2 (2004).