Our firm is committed to facilitating our clients’ business success, including providing immigration services in recruiting top foreign talent to work in the United States.
- H-1B visas to recruit foreign innovators and engineers
- Immigrant visas for those seeking to invest and expand in the United States market
- Extraordinary ability visas for world class scientists, scholars, musicians, artists, and athletes
- Other employment-based petitions
We also provide full services in Spanish for clients within the United States and abroad, as well as working with the community to provide immigration assistance in family-based and humanitarian petitions.
- Family-based green cards
- Cuban Adjustment Act and Family Unification Parole
- Asylum and Convention Against Torture protection
- U-visa protection for victims of crime