Toikka Law Group’s intellectual property practice creates and executes strategies to leverage innovation into competitive advantage. We:
- Prosecute, enforce and protect patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets;
- Counsel clients on world-wide intellectual property portfolio strategies;
- Render patentability, validity, infringement and enforceability opinions;
- Including preparing FDA Paragraph iv certifications in ANDA’s;
- Negotiate and prepare licenses and other intellectual property agreements;
- Litigate enforcement and defense of clients’ intellectual property rights;
- Defend clients’ freedom to operate from challenges by competitors;
- Counsel clients on internet, trademark, domain name, copyright and privacy issues;
- Conduct IP due diligence in corporate transactions;
- Represent clients in inventorship disputes; and
- Monitor developments and project outcomes in stock-moving cases for institutional investors.
We have litigated intellectual property issues before numerous adjudicative bodies:
- Federal District Courts;
- U.S. International Trade Commission in Section 337 unfair imports investigations;
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences.
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and other federal courts of appeals.
Our work has spanned a broad range of technologies and industries:
- Specialty chemicals
- Telecommunications; and